Saturday, November 3, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Here goes my first review on a makeup product. I {heart} makeup and I have been wanting to do product reviews for a while. I am completely taken by the new Revlon Lip Butters. Here are the ones I have purchased.

In order from left to right: Sweet Tart, Fig Jam, Red Velvet, Cupcake,
Peach Parfait, Creme Brulee and Pink Truffle.
 
These lip butters are so moisturizing and they are the perfect essential to keep in your purse, gym bag, coat pocket, or even your diaper bag (if you have one like I do...). Instead of using a chapstick or some kind of clear lip balm, this does the trick AND adds some color to your lips.
 
Swatches:
The colors are in order as mentioned above.
 
I would definitely recommend these Revlon Lip Butters to anyone interested in a very moisturizing lip balm with color. My favorite is the Peach Parfait. Is the only one out of the bunch that has shimmer. I personally think that the Fig Jam, Red Velvet, and Pink Truffle are great colors for fall. All of the colors that I have are both very pigmented and have decent staying power.
 
Let me know what you think about the Revlon Lip Butters. Would you recommend them?
Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment