Monday, November 5, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Review

The Maybelline Color Tattoo creme eyeshadows are a must have in your eyeshadow collection. I was a little skeptical about trying another creme eyeshadow but these are definitely a step above the rest. These eyeshadows are great quality considering they are from the drugstore.  Most of the creme eyeshadows I have tried from the drugstore, crease within the first hour of wear. These eyeshadow are very smooth and creamy and easy to apply with your finger or a makeup brush. I usually use my finger and then a fluffy eyeshadow brush to buff out the harsh line. The Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows have excellent color pigmentation (see swatches below) and excellent staying power, especially when topped with a powder eyeshadow.
 
On a typical work day, I put my eyeshadow on at about 6:15 every morning. It still looks great, without creases - make sure you apply a base/primer under them - when I get home from work in the evening. I would highly reccommend this product.
 
Here are the swatches and colors of the ones I have... 
 
 Colors from left to right: (top row) Bad to the Bronze, Too Cool, Mossy Green, (bottom row) Gold Shimmer, Pomegranate Punk, and Tough as Taupe.
 
 
Overall, great product to have. Let me know if you have tried these eyeshadows and what you think about them. Do you have any other colors? Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll come back! Take care!
Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment