Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wet and Wild Eyeshadow Trios

Do you remember that one time you tried Wet and Wild products and realized why they were so cheap? They had no pigmentation whatsoever, you had to rub and rub and rub just to get some product on the brush, and before you walked out the door you couldn't even tell you had put makeup on...well, guess what? Wet and Wild products are now some of my FAVORITES! They have really stepped up and their products are SOOOOO much better than what they used to be. I always find myself looking at the new eyeshadows and color pallets before I check out the more expensive drug store products. I just bought some liquid eyeliner that is from Wet and Wild that I'll be doing a separate review on soon. (p.s. I really like it so far!)

 
 Here are 3 trios I just recently purchased from Wet and Wild. They are labeled "Browbone", "Crease", and "Eyelid" but I don't always follow that. I usually just play around with the shades and do what I like.
 From left to right: "I'm Getting Sunburned", "I'm Feeling Retro", and "I've Got Good Jeans"
 
Swatches
 
These swatches were made with just one swipe of my finger and you can see how good the pigmentation is especially on the darker shades. The lighter shades have a good payoff as well.
 
Let me know if you have tried any other colors and what you think about them.
Thanks for stopping by! Take care.
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment